Thursday, July 14, 2011

Now introducing.....MARRIED LIFE :)

Well the time has finally come! I am now a married woman and love it! Can I just start off by staying, after a long distance relationship for 2 and a half years, getting to see my best friend EVERYDAY is wonderful!!! Distance is hard but I do admit, it makes the heart grow fonder :)

Where to begin? So much has happened over the last 4 weeks! The wedding was absolutely wonderful! God's blessing was definitely over that day and I consider it to be one of the best days of my life! Everything turned out great, without any major problems! :) If you want to check out the blog from our wedding photographer go to preciousposesphotography.com/weddings and look for the "Jon + Noel Wedding".
Here's one picture as a preview :)



After the wedding, Jon and I spent that weekend in a bed and breakfast in the mountains to relax after the craziness of the wedding and before the honeymoon. I would suggest to every couple to take a few days after the wedding to relax before jetting out on the honeymoon. :)
That following Monday, Jon and I headed to Cozumel, Mexico for our honeymoon. This was my first time out of the country and now I am officially hooked to traveling! I love experiencing a new country and getting immersed in the culture. We ended up staying in a hotel that was within the city and not near the touristy area. I also got to brush up on the 4 years of spanish I took in high school. Surprisingly I actually remembered more than I thought I would! :)

*Note: People in Cozumel like when you try to speak their language. So, if you ever venture that way, at least try to speak any spanish you know :)

We ended up spending 10 days in Cozumel and it was wonderful. Most days we spent either snorkeling or playing in the waves. Either way, we went to the ocean everyday and loved every minute of it! I will admit though, 10 days was the perfect amount cause I was definitely ready to come back to the good ole USA after 10 days. :)

Since we've been back, Jon and I have been in and out of different houses. Since we are not moving to Kansas until mid August, we needed a place (or in our case places) to stay for the summer while still in Colorado. Our first 2 weeks back, we stayed in a cute little cabin in the mountains. We've been extremely blessed to have the opportunity to be staying in these houses for free! Currently, we are in our second house for the summer. It's another beautiful home in the mountains. We'll be in this house until the end of July and after that we'll make our way into another home. Even though I'm not estatic about moving to Kansas, I am excited to eventually have our own place where I can unpack all of my things instead of living out of suitcases :)
Until then however, I'm going to take in every bit of the mountain air! ;)

As far as the rest of this summer, Jon's continuing to work while I study to retake my board exam in August.
I'll try to update another blog soon, hopefully one with more pictures :)

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment