Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthdays Galore!

Hello whoever reads this ;),

Well I just got back from a wonderful weekend spent with friends and family! This past weekend (and this coming weekend) are all about the birthday celebrations! On Friday night, I celebrated Tyler's 5th birthday! (Tyler is my boyfriends nephew) We celebrated with tuna noodle casserole and a delicious gluten-free chocolate cake shaped as a race car and completed with bright blue frosting! :) So cute! Saturday I went to the Denver Aquarium (www.downtownaquarium.com) to celebrate the birthday of a family friend! I hadn't been to the aquarium in years so it was fun getting to see all the sea ceatures. I got to touch a sting ray, a starfish, and a sea urchan. On Sunday, Jon and I went to Benihana's (www.benihana.com) to use my birthday certificate. Later that day we also celebrated Theresa's (Jon's sister) birthday/going away party with BBQ and a delicious fruit cake!

And the birthday festivities don't stop there! :) This weekend I will be celebrating my 21st (FINALLY) birthday! But the best part is I get to spend it with all my favorite people! Also looking forward to being off work for 4 DAYS straight! YEAH!
For this week however, I'll be busy with 8 hour shifts, spending time with my wonderful roomates, cooking, bike rides, and finding fun things to do.
Until later,

Noel Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment