Monday, September 13, 2010

Thankful :)

Whew! What a day. I'm finally in my bed and relaxing from a busy day of school and work, and thinking about how truely thankful for the life God has blessed me with. He has placed so many special people in my life that I have NO idea what I would do without them. My parents, my brother, my friends, my love, my extended family, my roomates, my co-workers, my family-to-be, and so many more! They have each impacted my life in such a positive way and I can't help but just feel thankful!


My Dad and Mom! Don't even know what I would do without them in my life. They have taught me so much and loved me through it all! I couldn't be more thankful for them!


My brother Jon! My best friend growing up and my only classmate ;) That's the joy of being homeschooled.


I don't even know how to describe how truely thankful I am for this guy right here! He's the guy who loves me when I am at my best and my worst. Who wouldn't love a guy like that ;)


Roomates!! These are the girls that can put a smile on my face when I come home from a rough day at athletic training. So thankful to be living with such Godly and beautiful women!


Amy and Andrew! I've known them since I was 9 and consider them my other brother and sister! So many memories over the years! :)





FRIENDS!!! :)

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment