Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall has arrived!!!

Woohoo!!! Fall has officially (and finally) arrived in Colorado and I couldn't be happier! Today started off overcast and raining, turned sunny and warm, than became overcast and cold again in the afternoon/evening. Yep, that's Colorado weather for ya! :) We've been having exceptionally warm weather for late September/early October and as much as I love warm weather, I was ready for a cool down.
Fall is probably my favorite season of the year! I absolutely love when the weather is cool enough to wear cute jeans, a long sleeve, and scarf but not cold enough to be wearing a full-on winter jacket. I love the changing colors of the leaves (especially in the mountains!) and just the all around transition from the hot summer to the beginnings of the cold weather.
Even now, I am thoroughly enjoying drinking a hot cup of tea and snuggled up with my Broncos blanket while writing this. :) I love it!
So here's a cheers to the beginnings of fall and enjoying all it has to offer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment