Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick current life update

Yikes! It's been way too long since my last blog! And unfortunately I'm not feeling up to being creative with my blog today so I've decided to do a update list on life. :)

1. I have officially bought my wedding dress!!!! It's set to arrive on December 14th! :)

2. I get to see my family soon for my scholarship dinner and am SUPER excited!!

3. Jon visited me this weekend and we made pumpkin cheesecake! So delicious and the perfect dessert for fall.

4. I highly recommend the Chicken Fajita Pitas from Chili's. YUM.

5. I really need to stay motivated with school, homework, and work.

6. Jon and I are officially moving to Kansas City after we get married for him to pursue his doctorate in Chiropractic care. (More on that in another blog for another time)

7. I have the best roomates ever! Shout out to Jenni, Hannah, Gen, Amanda, and Hilary and our upcoming house adventure!

8. Engagement pictures have been taken! Still getting edited but hope to get them soon and post some! :)

9. Last week I gave a tour for a group that graduated in 1960 from UNC. So fun! Learned a lot of history about the campus and the school.

10. 2 tests, 3 assignments, 1 case study, and 3 chapters of reading due this week! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment