Saturday, December 11, 2010

Semester 1 of Senior year COMPLETE!

Hi all!!!
Great news! I have officially completed my first semester of my senior year! Crazy! College has flown by and I can't believe in only one more semester I will be graduating with a four-year degree and moving on to the big, real world! :) These last couple of weeks have been pretty crazy with finishing up the semester with work, school, and spending time with friends before I left Greeley for Christmas break. Can I just say though, this break is much needed. I'm currently sitting in Starbucks, sipping a cup of coffee, people-watching, listening to Christmas music and really enjoying NOT having to study for tests or think about the next homework assignment that is due. :)

Anyway, I thought I would catch up with a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. I've come to find out I like posting pictures on my blogs instead of just writing a bunch. Pictures are always fun to look at and they can describe the experience much better than I can write in words. :) My roomates and I had "Roombud Christmas Morning" the Saturday before finals week. We enjoyed a home-made breakfast, secret santa reveal and gifts, and gingerbread house making. :)









Completely edible too!

Since I'm on break now, I should (fingers crossed) be able to update my blog more often. However, I am hoping to start cracking down on some more wedding plans over the break as well. :) But that kind of stuff is fun so I don't mind being busy with that.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment