Well Christmas break is officially winding down and the craziness of my last and final semester of college is about to begin!! Jon and I had a wonderful Christmas spent with both families (his on Christmas eve, mine on Christmas day). It's kind of crazy to think that was our last Christmas as "single" people. Every Christmas from now on will be spent with each other as husband and wife. I can live with that! ;)
Over Christmas break, Jon and I spent a lot of time in marriage counseling and being healed of past wounds and roots before we begin our marriage together. What a blessing it has been! It's amazing how much closer prayer and healing can bring a couple together! Tomorrow, we are continuing with our pre-marriatal happenings with a seminar called "God's plan for a joy-filled marriage". It will be a full day (9am-5pm!) but I'm excited to spend a day with my soon-to-be husband and continue to grow closer as we prepare for JUNE 17th!!! (Just a quick update, it is only 161 days, not that I'm counting or anything haha)
Sunday, I'll be heading back up to school and getting ready to finish out the semester as strong as I can. I can definitely feel the senioritis however, especially since every semester before this I have always been excited to head back up to school. This semester, not so much. I have to admit, my mind is more focussed on wedding plans than it is with school and classes. One last semester, one last semester, one last semester...I'll just keep repeating that to myself. ;)
Until next time,
Noel
And Happy New Year!!! 2011 is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment