Well February is now here and it came with a full force of freezing cold weather!! The high today was only 2 degrees!! With wind chill however it was -15 degrees! That is just too cold! Meanless to say I've been trying to spend all day inside (besides having to brave the cold for my two classes and work). Can I just say I am SO thankful for a warm cozy house!
This weather also helps me be pretty productive with things I need to get done as far as school and wedding plans. I have been able to complete all of my homework assignments by Tuesday (whew!) and have been motivated to research all about wedding cakes and dessert options for the wedding! :) I'm getting more and more excited everyday! :)
Here are the other wedding updates :)
-Jon's wedding ring has been ordered! Woo!
-We have figured out catering for the reception
-The woman and her husband who are doing our flowers are amazing and we're going in May to pick them all out
-Invitation list finalized
-Save-the-dates have been sent out
Woohoo! 136 days to go! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment