Hmm isn't patience a virtue? :) God must be wanting me to practice on that one a bit.
As far as wedding plans go, a lot has been planned since the last time I wrote. Jon and I have officially booked our honeymoon! So exciting! It will be my first time out of the country and I can't wait! (Quick info: You can get your passport changed to your new last name if you do it within the first year of the issue date).
The wedding dress has also been altered and fitted for the big day! Woo! :)
Other news, invitations have been sent out, vases have been bought for the center pieces, cakes have been decided on, DJ has been contracted, food for the reception is squared away, and wedding night hotel has been booked. Whew, who knew so much could go in to one day!
As far as other updates, I'll leave that up to pictures:
Us Athletic Training kids in Albuquerque, New Mexico for the Rocky Mountain Athletic Training Association Conference (RMATA)
In Mesa, AZ traveling with the UNC Softball (ASU Softball Stadium)
Allysse's birthday party (one of my nieces come June)
Kaitlyn's birthday party (my other niece come June)
Hiking in Boulder
Not a lot of pictures, but I can hear my little bed saying "Noel, I'm lonely" so I should probably go give it some comfort. ;)
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment