Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ready...Set...GO!!

Oh my goodness...I have really been slacking on updating the blog lately but life has been a little crazy since my last post. Right after I got engaged (WOOOOOOOOOOO) I started right back in the swing of things with athletic training. I have been helping out with pre-season football camp for the last two weeks and it has been INSANE! Most of my mornings either started at 5:30am or 6am and go until about 7pm on regular days and 10:30pm on two-a-days. Welcome back! Haha. Oh well, the experience for the most part has been very good and beneficial for my education so I can't complain too much.

School is starting up this Monday (yikes!) and I don't feel prepared at all! Usually I'm the type of person who has everything organized and ready to go a week before school starts. Not this year! I've been so busy with football camp, wedding stuff, and work training that I haven't even had time to clean my room! :( But that's not stopping my excitement! I have been a little stressed on how I'm going to be able to balance everyting I have going on this year but for the most part I'm mainly excited! It's my Senior year of college and I'm going to make the best of every experience! :)

Here's to the beginning of the 2010-2011 school year!
Here we go..... :)







Really quickly, I realized I never posted a picture of my engagement ring so here it is. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment